Submit a guest post on Leadership Thoughts … and reach out to our audience and subscribers.
We welcome high quality guest post submissions at Leadership Thoughts.
Notice to Marketeers
We neither Buy nor Sell Links!
If you’re marketing content for this purpose then we’re not interested in what you offer. However, legitimate businesses may submit guest posts, but these should either be written by or attract the sponsorship and endorsement of a C-level executive or senior manager.
If you’d like to submit a guest post please ensure that:
- they are original content, not previously published,
- they are written with authority; that is, the author is an expert in the chosen topic,
- guest posts are consistent, in subject matter, approach and format to other Leadership Thoughts posts,
- they are likely to be of interest to a diverse, international readership seeking practical knowledge and insight to improve their leadership skills,
- they are not used for marketing or link building, and
- you revisit the guest post and reply to comments.
Please note that guest posts may be republished three months after appearing on the Leadership Thoughts blog†. In addition, we do not assert copyright over guest posts. Intellectual property rights remain with the author.
Every guest author will have the opportunity to prepare a bio, with up to two outbound links‡, and a photograph. We reserve the right to amend or remove any links in the body of the text.
Guest Post Submission
We would like to hear from you if you want to write for Leadership Thoughts. Please send us a message by filling out the form below and we will get back with you shortly.
† Excludes guest posts written for a business or commercial interest.
‡ We reserve the right to include rel=”nofollow” for outgoing links.
Creative Commons image courtesy Amy Palko.