Each month Leadership Thoughts welcomes submissions from new and established bloggers who write about leadership, business change and project management.
With over 4,000 subscribers and more than 35,000 visitors each month (50,000+ page views), you’ll get noticed if your submission is listed.
So, if you’re interested, please read on …
Is your work appropriate for Leadership Thoughts?
We strongly recommend that you research the Leadership Thought’s blog carefully before you submit. Please read our latest posts! We consider most work if it’s original and engaging, and originally published the month submissions are due.
Since your submission to Leadership Thoughts indicates a level of interest in our website, please take a moment to add your email address to our mailing list — you will receive approximately one email per month from us with exclusive content and updates about our latest leadership articles. Remember, you may unsubscribe from this list at any time.
How to Contribute to the Leadership Thoughts Blog Carousel
- Your submitted link must be to a post written within the current month. Submissions are due by the 28th of each month.
- The topic of your post must be leadership, team development, project management or business change.
- You may only submit one link each month.
- When the blog carousel is published please provide a trackback and promote the page publicly on LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
- Finally, please use the submission form below.
Share the knowledge …[easy-share buttons=”facebook,twitter,google,linkedin,buffer” counters=1 hide_names=”no” counter_pos=”inside” native=”no” hide_total=”yes”]